This page is routinely updated with latest job postings within the Lower Mainland. If you would like to share exciting job opportunities with a highly engaged group of hospitality professionals, please email offer details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cluster Revenue Manager
Coast Hotels, 700-535 Thurlow St, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Req #400
Monday, February 7, 2022
Your company, your values, your career!
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
The Cluster Revenue Manager contributes to the overall success of the company by effectively leading the development and implementation of revenue management programs and strategies to maximize property revenues and ensure alignment with Coast Hotels’ long-term strategies. The Cluster Revenue Manager works to ensure continued growth of the Revenue Per Available Room (RevPar) Index and to help maximize operational efficiencies, customer service, and profitability.This rare opportunity for an analytically oriented individual with a passion to drive revenue will help them gain invaluable knowledge and training within the scope of Revenue Management. This position is integral in supporting multiple hotels to ensure that all revenue opportunities are maximized.
- Lead the process of defining a rolling action plan per hotel within the cluster assigned.
- Lead weekly Revenue Strategy meetings and assist in rate strategy and planning.
- Complete weekly/ monthly RM reports per hotel within cluster.
- Develop and maintain all revenue management related tools & reports (Demand Forecast, Pace and Market Segmentation via IDeaS G3).
- Communicate and create relationships with 3rd party Market Managers to ensure we are continuously maximizing our exposure opportunities on their individual sites.
- Maintain meticulous rate parity among all sites for the cluster assigned.
- Assist with the building and updating of rates and packages in Hotel Concepts IDPMS
- Assist in managing TravelClick-CRS-iHotelier Business Intelligence tools
- Cross reference rates and packages to ensure accuracy.
- Competitive analysis - Drive Hotel Market Share and Revenue Performance with STR.
- Facilitate top line forecasting and budget planning per hotel within the cluster.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing & Distribution to ensure strategic decisions are made and implemented thoroughly.
- Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting.
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks.
- Ensure that relevant hotel and corporate team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to implement, drive and review optimal strategies and controls.
- Facilitate RM related training/ best practice sessions via web based or in person for assigned hotels.
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s, owner’s and shareholder expectations.
- Complete Corporate RM related projects as needed.
- Travel as required.
- Other duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- A post-secondary education in a tourism or hospitality field.
- Minimum 2- 3 years’ revenue management experience in hotels.
- Previous successful experience at the supervisory and/or management level required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization, and selling strategies
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of problem-solving skills is needed with a knowledge of the local market
- Strong computer literacy on Excel, Hotel Concepts IDPMS is preferred.
- TravelClick-iHotelier experience is preferred
- Detail oriented and numerical aptitude.
- Previous guest services experience.
- Previous Front Office, Reservations and/or Sales experience is a benefit.
- Can demonstrate analytical, decision making and negotiating skills.
- A team player with key impact and influence skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work independently.
- Ability to spot trends and adapt to a frequently changing market environment.
- Exceptional ability and desire to work under deadline pressures.
- Strong knowledge of Internet resources, browsers, and navigation.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective meetings to a wide audience.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Not content with the status quo; driven to create positive change and growth.
- Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability.
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Upon hire, candidates must provide COVID-19 vaccine card.
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !