At Revenue Matters, we subscribe to the view that growth in asset value starts with superior top line performance.
We distinguish ourselves by adopting impactful methodologies and a holistic approach to optimizing total property performance for our hotel, resort and travel industry clients.
Foundational applications include providing strategic directional guidance and/or full-service hands-on revenue management support. Our team also has extensive experience in tailoring solutions relating to Property Performance Diagnostics, Revenue Management for Hire, Marketing Initiatives and Executive Education.
With our culmination of hospitality experience, personalization, partnerships and responsiveness, Revenue Matters is the ideal revenue generation partner to have in these ever-changing economic times. We focus on proactively generating revenue in all we do.
We welcome you to further explore our services and invite dialogue around your specific business needs.
As an award-winning hotel development, ownership and management company, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company has spent the last three decades partnering with owners and its investors on more than $2.5 billion in in premium branded properties across the United States and Canada. As an operator, both for third party owners and partners, Concord Hospitality instills value from the ground up, developing and managing with a sustainable viewpoint, a focus on quality and a hands-on involvement to ensure long-term profitability. Learn more at concordhotels.com.
This experienced, full-service hotel management and consulting firm builds and operates hotels and restaurants, bringing to each enterprise a combination of financial, development, design, and quality, on-time construction expertise to serve the specific needs of its clients. Summit currently owns and operates 18 hotels in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Wilmington and Pinehurst ... representing nearly $250 million in assets, with over 700 employees.
HSMAI North Carolina is excited to offer a new sponsorship structure for 2018! The new tiered structure will make sponsorship more accessible and reasonable for our partners, while providing a great value and return on investment. You be supporting a growing organization and the only association in North Carolina dedicated to the education and advancement of hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue management professionals! As a sponsor, you will receive the following benefits based on your sponsorship level:
Bronze Level Sponsorship - $250.00 – Includes the following:
- Logo on the HSMAI North Carolina Website with a direct link to your website *
- Logo featured in each newsletter to HSMAI North Carolina’s email database
- Complimentary attendance for one at our annual appreciation event
Silver Level Sponsorship - $750.00 – Includes all benefits of Bronze level sponsorship plus the following:
- Logo on the HSMAI Website includes a brief paragraph about your company (40 words) *
- Opportunity to submit one article for one of our Monthly Newsletters (maximum one sponsor per newsletter)
- 2 complimentary tickets to one of our local chapter Educational Events
- One 2-minute podium time at an event to speak on behalf of your company
Gold Sponsorship** - $1000.00 – Includes all benefits of Bronze and Silver level sponsorship plus the following:
- Logo on the HSMAI Website includes a Contact Name, Email Address, and Phone Number for one individual in your company*
- Presenting sponsor for One Educational or Social Event **
- Company name added to sponsored event/social e-mail notifications
- 5-minute podium time at sponsored event/social for your company
- Your Company Marketing Material placed on each person’s chair at sponsored event/social
- There will be 4-6 events/socials with topics around Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Management
* Website Placement based on level of sponsorship and order in which payment is received.
** Event preference based on order on payment received.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Jeanne Gualano at firstname.lastname@example.org