This page is routinely updated with latest job postings within the Lower Mainland. If you would like to share exciting job opportunities with a highly engaged group of hospitality professionals, please email offer details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Hotel LeSoleil/The Exchange Hotel
Regional Sales Manager
We are currently recruiting a sales driven individual to join our team as Regional Sales Manager. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in the launch of our newest hotel The EX, a 204 room luxury boutique hotel at the world class Exchange Tower scheduled to open Summer 2018 as well as represent the Hotel LeSoleil a 113 suite luxury boutique hotel located in Vancouver's financial district. This opportunity will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that lead to new business development, account acquisition and lead generation to successfully open a new property while managing existing key account relationships.
- Business development of new Corporate Transient accounts and management of existing Corporate Transient accounts. Must exhibit a "hunter mentality" in the acquisition of new business opportunities.
- Prospecting corporate meeting business for specific hotel need periods.
- Negotiates RFP’s for consortia agencies and implement strategies to meet targeted revenues
- Takes a proactive approach to business development initiatives through key account management, lost business reports and prospecting within targeted segments and garnish referrals
- Create and implement market specific strategies that are in alignment with our annual Business Plans & hotel budgets.
- Manage the hotel’s loyalty program, Executive Rewards
- Responsible for preparing customer correspondence, contracts, proposals and internal reports
- Ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of attention to their requests by monitoring, guiding and following up on sales inquiries.
- Ensure weekly & monthly individual sales activity goals (prospecting, sales calls, sites, entertainment, FAMS) and room revenue targets are achieved.
- Professionally represent the hotel in the community and industry at organized events
- Conversant in current affairs as it pertains to building new business opportunities in key markets
- Monitoring of hotels comp set and implement sales tactics to steal share
- Collaborate with GM & GSM to increase TripAdvisor scores
- Maintain accurate records and track results through Maximizer
- Minimum of 3 years hotel sales experience
- Post Secondary Education – Hotel/Hospitality Degree
- Proven sales deliverables in exceeding sales targets
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel & Opera
- Maximizer CRM
- Flexible Work Schedule (some evenings & weekends)
- Team Player