What Is Influencer Sales and How Can It Work for You?
By 2020 85% of interactions between businesses will be executed without human interaction (Gartner Research) This will, of course, impact sales jobs.
In addition, Forrester Research predicts sales jobs loss by type of seller to be:
· Order takers (transactional. Socializer, visitor) will see a 33% job loss.
· Explainers (tactical, hunter, warrior) will see a 25% job loss.
· Navigators (relationship, gatherer) will see a 15% job loss.
Only seller who position themselves as trusted advisers who add business value will job growth. That would be INFLUENCERS! Those consultative, trusted experts who can impact the behaviors of their customers.
Key Takeaways – You will learn to:
· Influence more prospects by understanding the motivation of your target audience.
· Find and share valuable content to share that will help you expand your influence to multiple buyers.
· Use technology to reach more prospects and get noticed.
· Understand words that sell – simple changes in your business writing to influence more action on the part of the buyers.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: Registration and networking reception 3 pm to 4 pm/Program 4 pm – 5:30 pm
Where: Bethesda North Marriott, 5701 Marinelli Road, Rockville, MD 20852
HSMAI members - $50/Non-members - $65
For special group rates available (5plus) contact email@example.com
Our Speaker – Holly Zoba, CHDM
Holly spent 15 years of her career running hotels for Hospitality Partners and the last ten years developing programs to help hotels increase their sales through digital marketing and employee training at Signature Worldwide.
Currently, she is the co-chair of HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board where she gets to meet regularly with the great marketing minds of the hospitality industry.
In addition to designing the curriculum for Influencer Sales, she also researches, and in some case, writes the apps that are used in this program, which include Trello, Buzzsumo and Adobe Spark.
She is a frequent industry speaker and has authored several articles in industry publications.