Returning to Work in a Post-Pandemic Environment
Sadly, numerous sales and revenue hospitality professionals, along with many other hoteliers, were laid-off or
furloughed as a direct result to the Global Covid-19 Pandemic. As our industry prepares for its recovery and many eagerly return to work, how do displaced employees assimilate quickly to becoming
the experts they were before? What are some helpful tips and strategies for smoothly transitioning back to your jobs? How can you better position yourself for success in among market uncertainty?
Join our panel of experts to learn the answers to these questions and more.
- Understand, as you return to work, how to better prepare yourself to deal with change
- Learn best practices for developing a hotel’s micro-market and micro-segment focused strategies.
- Identify crucial skills necessary for successfully returning to
- Learn why adaptability is a critical skill for hoteliers returning to work.
- Gain an understanding of how individual responsibilities will differ upon a hotel’s
- Realize how valuable diverse skillsets will be to a hotel’s successful operation.
Moderator & Panelists:
Jeff Roark, Director of Sales, Central &
Mid-Atlantic, IDeaS, Revenue Solutions
James L. Cameron, III, Area Director of Revenue Management at Lore Group - Riggs
Digna M. Kolar, Regional Head of Advisory Services, IDeaS Revenue Solutions
JJ Abuelhawa, Assistant Director of Sales & Marketing, Hyatt Regency Dulles